Spirulina is a source of vitality and life energy. Users of spirulina usually notice an increase in energy and motivation.
Spirulina increases antioxidant protection, boosts your immune system, fights free radicals, fights the aging process, promotes weight loss, supports healthy cardiovascular function, improves the digestion process and gastrointestinal health, creates beneficial flora in the digestive tract and helps the body produce more red and white blood cells which kill germs and viruses. Studies have also shown that spirulina improves allergies and respiratory function and enhances exercise performance.
Spirulina protects the brain and detoxifies the liver and kidneys. It balances your bodies pH to reduce inflammation, the root cause of much disease. It balances the immune system, including calming an overactive one, which is significant because overactive (or inflamed) immune systems are responsible for autoimmune diseases.
Spirulina contains all the B vitamins including B12, vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium and zinc.
Spirulina is known for its high content of beta carotene, which is converted into vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for healthy immunity, aids mineral absorption, teeth, bones, mucous membranes, skin and eyes; it helps with glaucoma, cataracts and poor vision. It improves age spots, eczema, acne and rashes.
Spirulina is great for body builders and athletes as it can be taken before, during and after workouts or activity as the dosages are so small.
Spirulina is suitable for all ages.
Benefits can include:
- Spirulina is a source of vitality and life energy. Users of spirulina usually notice an increase in energy, motivation and overall wellness.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Calms overactive or inflamed immune systems. Overactive immune systems are the general cause of autoimmune diseases.
- Spirulina is a probiotic and good for digestive and gut health.
- Protects the brain and detoxifies the liver and kidneys.
- It balances your body’s pH to reduce inflammation.
- It increases antioxidant protection, fights free radicals, fights the ageing process, promotes weight loss and supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Helps the body produce more red and white blood cells which kill germs and viruses.
- Improves allergies and breathing/respiratory function.
- Heart disease is currently the world’s biggest killer. It is known that many measurable factors, termed risk factors, are linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Spirulina has been shown to have beneficial effects on many of them. For example, it can lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising HDL (the “good”) cholesterol. A study in people with high cholesterol found that 1 gram of spirulina per day lowered triglycerides by 16.3% and LDL by 10.1%.
- Spirulina has MORE antioxidants than blueberries, more iron than spinach and vitamin A than carrots. 3,100% more beta-carotene (Vit. A) than carrots. 5,500% more iron than spinach. 600% more protein than tofu. 280% more antioxidant potency than blueberries.
- Complete source of protein, vitamins and minerals in a natural and easily digestible form.
- Can help increase the effectiveness and absorption of pharmaceutical medication and supplements, studies have shown successes with ARVs (antiretrovirals).
- Taking spirulina as a food supplement helps your body to absorb the nutrients more efficiently from the other foods you eat alongside it.
- Store Name: TIwani
- Vendor: luke
Po box 678
- No ratings found yet!