Kerosene gas stove
* Place the stove on the floor. Please insure that floor is non flammable & heat resistant.
* Unscrew the oil knob of the Stove.
* Insert the funnel in the oil knob. (Please do not insert in completely and ensure the passage of air).
* Pour the Kerosene Oil from the top of funnel slowly. Fill the tank with 1 Ltr. of Kerosene Oil. Do not fill the entire tank.
* After filling the Kerosene Oil tighten the oil knob. Also tighten the Air Release Screw.
* Put spirit in the spirit cup & lit the spirit with match
* Let the burner warm up for 30 seconds. Again tighten the Air Release Screw and Pump till you get the required flame.
* Clean burner if necessary.
* When the job is over, loosen the Air Release Screw completely to turn off the stove.
- Vendor: Creative Business Group
- No ratings found yet!