If you are unfamiliar with how the Fargo Shopping System works, we encourage you to go through some of the topics below. Otherwise, you may just go straight to your Shop Dashboard and start managing/ Uploading products.
announcements from Fargo Shopping
How to search for a product among your products
View your shop performance
- click on signup link as shown above.
- Go to Register and select I am a seller.
- Fill in the details including your shop name
- The url ( shop address will be generated automatically based on your shop name. You can change however)
GO TO STEP 2 BELOW
Click on settings and add shop details ( Contacts, Shop Logo and cover image etc)
GO TO STEP 3 BELOW
Click on products and start selling.
For technical support, contact email@example.com or +254 703 077 000 | +254 20 206 6934/18, +254 20 493 0000
- Setting up shop is optional. We however strongly encourage this to enable you get more buyers
- Click on login (login link is on the top right corner of this website next to shopping cart) if you are not logged in already
- Click on the Drop down next to Seller Dashboard and click settings. You should see an image similar to the one below
To add products, see the screenshots below
What is an Attribute?
An attribute is a unique feature of the product you create to make it different from a similar product you’ve created.
for instance, you can have 20 pairs of nike shoes on your Fargo Shop. These 20 pairs can differentiated from each other using features like color: red,white,blue and size:23,34,56. Every attribute you create MUST have a variant. Otherwise your product wont show on your shop. Always start by creating ATTRIBUTE before creating a VARIANT. Now lets start. You will like how this works !!
To create Attributes, follow these steps below
What is a Variant?
A variant is a description of the attribute created. Every Attribute MUST have a variant. For instance, usig the above example, the attribute is color whose options are Red, Green. So the variant for the attribute color can be something like 2 images representing color Red and green etc.
Now lets add a variant for the attribute above to have it appear on the front end for buyers
after saving the product, you scroll down again to the variants section. You should see something like this (below):
now lets proceed and add some red image to represent the red product, white to represent white product etc
proceed to this steps below. ALWAYS select “Manage Stock”
NOTE: ALWAYS SELECT “MANAGE STOCK” BEFORE CLICKING ON SAVE
To see comments by visitors,
To see order hostory and manage your orders,
Here you can even export your customers to an excel sheet. You need to be logged in to do this
It could be a very good business policy to give some coupon to customer. Seller could give the coupon for special customers. We have that feature right here with us.
To create a coupon, navigate to
- Seller Dashboard> coupons> Add New coupon
- Add coupon name
- Select discount type (Product Discount= fixed amount you want to impose on a product e.g. Ksh2000. Product % Discount= Percentage of the total price e.g 20%)
- If you want to limit the coupon to only one user, add the user email
- Add expiry date if you wish to
- Select products that you wish to apply the coupons on
- Exclude sale items if you wish. Sale items are items already on discount.
- Add minimum amount if you wish. This is the minimum amount threshold on your shop you wish your buyers to hit before they can be illegible for the coupon
- Exclude your products that you don’t wish to have on coupon. Otherwise leave bank
- We encourage you to ensure the product you create coupons for cost Ksh. 1,000 or more. Our system only allows purchases of Ks.1,000 and above. However, your clients can still buy the product even if its less than Ksh. 1000. As long as they add any other product to their shopping cart to make the total shopping cost 1,000.
We are still working on this feature. We will update you once we are done. To find out progress, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For every sale you make, you will receive a notification on the seller email address. When you do, please have your products ready and wait for Fargo Courier agents who will have it picked and sent to the customer. Ensure the product is packaged safely before dispatching. Also ENSURE YOU CONFIRM THE ORDER was paid for before disptching. Order confirmation can be done by login into your dashboard, navigating to orders and ensuring the status reads as “COMPLETED”
Contact us using the contacts below and we will give you directions. You should have your KRA ETR receipts ready if you pay tax. This will enable us process your payments quickly. Payment is done through cheque. You may be requested to provide invoices for payments
Tel: +254 20 206 6934/18,
+254 20 493 0000
Cell: +254 703 077 000,
+254 728 606 461
Fax: +254 (0)60 05 230,
P.O. Box 43370-00100, Nairobi.